March 4, 2013

I was born for this!

I didn't think I would survive, but I did. I had 5 presentations/trainings to do in 7 days. What was I thinking?
I had sent in two proposals for the Midwest Technology Conference way back in October, and our district PD day consisted of technology professional development the entire day, and it all landed on the same week. Through much prayer and dedication, I made it through.

I have attended the METC conference for the past 7 years. Some years are better than others, but for the most part it is a great conference. I always get excited about having the opportunity to meet other "techies" and hear about the latest and greatest technologies available for the classroom. I always leave pumped up, motivated, and ready to fight out the rest of the school year.
This is the 3rd year I have been a presenter.
Year 1- My topic was "Motivating Gifted students through the use of technology"
Year 2- My topic was "To Thinkfinity and Beyond"

This year, I presented on two different topics
  "iPads more than Just Apps"


and "Using Social Media to Communicate with the School Community"


  • I want my kids to be creators not just consumers!
  • Producers publishers and collaborators






No comments:

Post a Comment